You may think us fools for posting such serious and critical information on April 1st, but nothing could be further from the truth. The world needs to hear this so no one else will have to suffer the shame and disappointment of owning an “Imposter” Megapro Multi-Bit Screwdriver.
In a world full of Deepfakes, AI generated content and the Kardashians, it can sometimes be hard to know for sure what’s real. That’s why we’ve developed 10 expert tips to help determine if your multi-bit screwdriver is in fact,a genuine MEGAPRO.
1) If your multi-bit screwdriver was madebefore 1994, it is NOT a MEGAPRO (And quite frankly, to quote Indiana Jones, “It belongs in a museum!”)
2) If your multi-bit screwdriver features thepatent #1,234,567,it is NOT a MEGAPRO (But may still be useful to teach your toddler how to count with)
3) If your multi-bit screwdriver says “Mergapro” on the side of it, we're sorry but it is NOT a MEGAPRO (That reminds me though, I’m still waiting for thoseGIKEsneakers I ordered last month…)
4) If your multi-bit screwdriver has a cap that screws off, gets stuck, falls out and lands painfully on your baby toe along with a cascade of driver bits, it is NOT a MEGAPRO.
5) If your multi-bit screwdriver has a handle that’s more fragile than a pre-baked Shrinky Dink® (you’re safe to Google that btw) it is NOT a MEGAPRO.
6) If yourmulti-bit screwdriver cartridgeis harder to open than a pickle jar lid (that someone else eventually opens, but youDEFINITELYloosened it for them) it is NOT a MEGAPRO.
7) If your multi-bit screwdriver has anEZ Guide V-Neckinstead of anEZ Guide Collar, it is NOT a MEGAPRO (had to let at least one dad joke make the cut)
8) If your multi-bit screwdriver is not worthtravelling 100’s of milesto pick up after leaving it at a jobsite (even considering the price of gas these days!) it is NOT a MEGAPRO
9) If your multi-bit screwdriver is the same color you painted the guest room, it is NOT a MEGAPRO (we’ve tried shades of brown before….ugh never again!)
10) And finally, if your multi-bit screwdriver does not help you get the job done, it is NOT a MEGAPRO.
If none of the above applies to yourmulti-bit screwdriver, it looks like you have the genuine article! Well done and might I say, I admire your taste in quality hand tools! We’ll keep making them in hopes that one day, all imposter drivers will be banished from toolboxes around the world!